Transpersonal Development: Vulnerability and Spirituality
Next Dates: January 23, February 6, February 20, 2021.
The spiritual search starts in earnest when vulnerability, struggle, questioning, suffering, illness, disappointment or a greater awakening to the facts of reality come into our lives. For over 40 years, we have responded to our patients’ search by helping them to discover deeper resources which give them new self-care tools and new insights to meet their vulnerability and grow from it. Extending the pioneering work of the Florentine neurologist and psychiatrist, Roberto Assagioli, MD, this Huntington Method training program provides you with both the theoretical framework and step-by-step methods to awaken your dormant potentials of peace, wisdom, purpose and oneness and to cultivate a new role for yourself as a guide for others.
- Recognition of the essential factor of human vulnerability in everyday life
- The fight/flight/freeze reactivity to our vulnerability
- The meaning of transpersonal – human resources beyond the personality
- Examples of the Western transpersonal path – Dante, William James, Carl Jung, Roberto Assagioli, Modern neuroscience
- The integration of energetic, meditative and imagery practice
- The four transpersonal resources of peace, wisdom, purpose and oneness
- Safe, effective, time-tested methods
- How our transpersonal nature, once awakened, can help our vulnerability
- Clinical settings for transpersonal work
Initial training takes place on three Saturdays. It is open to anyone.
If you are a health professional, you can also join Part Two: Clinical Meditation and Imagery Skills, which enhances the ability to awaken the transpersonal dimension in the people you help.
“How do I register?” Go to: https://huntingtonmeditation.com/portfolio-posts/certificate-in-clinical-meditation-imagery/
Fill out the application and send in with application fee of $100. Your $100 non-refundable application fee will credited toward your tuition when you are accepted.
The remaining tuition of $500. is due upon acceptance to the program.
You can pay by credit card via Paypal which is a highly secure online payment system or you can pay by personal check or money order. Make your check out to Huntington Meditation and Imagery Center and mail to:
Huntington Meditation and Imagery Center
2 Murray Court
Huntington, NY 11743
Refund policy: You are eligible for a tuition refund, minus a $100 processing fee, if you drop out of the program up to one month before the start. After that time, you are not eligible for refund.