Transpersonal development – how to discover and benefit from the deeper resources in your nature – is not just for the exceptional few. It is possible for anyone. This training gives you practices to experience your innate transpersonal qualities of inner peace, inner wisdom, life purpose and oneness in daily life. Your training includes direct experience, intellectual understanding, open discussion, study with like-minded students and the gaining of new connections, wider perspectives and potential new directions for your own work. Benefit from these books:
Transpersonal Development: The Dimension Beyond Psychosynthesis by Roberto Assagioli
Transpersonal Development: Cultivating the Human Resources of Peace, Wisdom, Purpose and Oneness by Richard Schaub and Bonney Gulino Schaub
Dante’s Path: Vulnerability and the Spiritual Journey by Bonney Gulino Schaub and Richard Schaub.
Transpersonal Development: Cultivating the Deeper Resources in Human Nature
Next Online Dates: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., January 30, February 13, February 27, March 13, April 10, 2021.
- Examples of the Western transpersonal path – Dante, Florence Nightingale, William James, Carl Jung, Roberto Assagioli, Modern neuroscience
- Recognition of the essential factor of human vulnerability in everyday life
- The fight/flight/freeze reactivity to our vulnerability
- The meaning of transpersonal – human resources beyond the personality
- The crucial insights and practices of Assagioli and psychosynthesis
- The integration of meditation, imagery and energy practices
- The four transpersonal resources of inner peace, inner wisdom, life purpose and oneness
- Safe, effective, time-tested methods
- How our transpersonal nature, once awakened, can help our vulnerability
- Clinical settings for transpersonal work
Initial training takes place on five Saturdays. It is open to anyone as a path of inner development. By adding our clinical supervision, professionals can receive continuing education credits.
If you are a health professional, you can join the Clinical Meditation and Imagery Certificate Training, which enhances your ability to awaken the transpersonal dimension in the people you help.
“How do I register?” Go to: https://huntingtonmeditation.com/portfolio-posts/certificate-in-clinical-meditation-imagery/
Fill out the application and send in with application fee of $100. Your $100 non-refundable application fee will credited toward your tuition when you are accepted.
The remaining tuition of $695. is due upon acceptance to the program.
You can pay by credit card via Paypal which is a highly secure online payment system or you can pay by personal check or money order. Make your check out to Huntington Meditation and Imagery Center and mail to:
Huntington Meditation and Imagery Center
2 Murray Court
Huntington, NY 11743
Refund policy: You are eligible for a tuition refund, minus a $100 processing fee, if you drop out of the program up to one month before the start. After that time, you are not eligible for refund.