[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]Come to New York’s peaceful Greenwich Village for a 3 ½ Day Retreat. Experience depth meditation and imagery as you learn new skills.
Transpersonal Coaching is the art and science of awakening the spiritual qualities of peace, wisdom, purpose and oneness in the people who come to you for help. You learn step-by-step methods for helping others.
- The universal human fact of vulnerability
- How our vulnerability shapes thinking and behavior
- Protective patterns (the ego) within the personality
- Why we need to know our transpersonal nature (our natural spirituality)
- How our transpersonal nature, once awakened, can help our vulnerability
- The individuality of spirituality
- How to help a client identify their way to spirituality
- The four spiritual qualities of peace, wisdom, purpose and oneness
- Skills that access the four qualities
- Research that supports the four qualities
- Classic obstacles to the four qualities
- Transpersonal coaching in integrative cancer care and addictions recovery
- How to present transpersonal coaching to the public
- Your next step
This retreat is co-sponsored by the Association for the Advancement of Psychosynthesis.